GNM & ANM admissions has been closed for the session 2015-16
- All the candidates shall apply for admission only on the prescribed Admission Form as given in the Admission Brochure. It will be available from the office of the Institute on cash payment of Rs. 250/- or Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank of Rs. 300/- (including Postage/Courier Charges) in name of Samarpan Institute of Nursing & Paramedical Sciences, to be payable at Lucknow.
- Brochure and application form will be available at Institute (if admissions are not closed).
- Last date of submission of form will be notified (if admissions are not closed). Admission Form received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- List of candidates for interview will be displayed on notice board of office (if admissions are not closed).
- Candidates will be called for an interview before the board (if admissions are not closed) after preliminary screening of application forms.
- The Board will look into the candidate's overall personality, presentation, communication skill, intelligent test, general knowledge, knowledge of current affairs, knowledge of basics of medicare, etc.
- In case a selected candidate fails to take admission on the last date of admission, her candidature shall not be considered for admission later on. The seats so failing vacant will be allotted to the candidate next in order of merit.
- If a candidate is found using any unfair means to influence the Board member(s) or providing false document or statements then, her admission shall be liable to be cancelled without giving any further opportunity.
- The Institute shall not entertain any influence, pressure or donation in any form for admission.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on notice board of the office (if admissions are not closed).
- The Admission shall be made only on the basis of inter se merit of the candidates. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, their total marks at class XII and X respectively shall be taken into consideration. Even then the tie is not broken, the one older in age will be placed higher in merit.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from any recognised Board or Council or University or those whose results are awaited but qualify before the date of admission.
- The candidates from all streams of study are eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates must have attained by 1 January minimum 17 years and maximum 28 years of age. For this the candidates are required to submit a self attested copy of their class X certificate or any other valid evidence to support the claim.
- The candidates need to be physically fit for which a medical certificate shall be submitted from the Chief Medical Officer or any Government Hospital at the time of admission which shall be verified by the Medical Board of the Institute.
- The candidates shall produce the original mark sheets and certificates at the time of admission which will be returned after verification by the concerned Board/Council/University.
- No candidate shall leave the course before the completion of its duration otherwise the caution money and all other fee so deposited shall be forfeited.
- All the candidates shall abide by the Rules framed by the Institute from time to time and any violation thereof will attract disciplinary action.