- Hostel facility is permitted on annual basis to female
students only admitted for regular programmes for regular
- All rights of permission to avail the
hostel facility are reserved with the Institute and can be
denied to any student. No student shall be entitled to claim
this facility as a matter of right.
- Hostel facility will be offered on First Come First Serve
basis, with the provision for reservation for special category
of student(s) such as those admitted for residential programme
or from the distant places or as decided by the Institute.
- The location of the hostels, floor and room pattern are
subject to change from time to time.
- Hostel facility will be provided till the end of the regular
academic session including regular exams. For availing hostel
facility after the end of academic session for any purpose like
reappear examination/make up examination etc., additional
proportionate hostel fee will have to be paid by the student,
subject to the availability and permission of hostel facility.
- Hostel fee as mentioned in the fee schedule is for the
current academic session and it is subject to change for
- Hostel fee as mentioned in the fee schedule includes the fee
for accommodation; electricity charges for light load as decided
by the Institute. For extra requirement, electricity will be
charged on actual basis i.e. in addition to light load.